There's a new e-girl in town

aBlobfish

Aug 1, 2020
I don't know what to write here as I don't care enough to write a whole essay about myself. Uh, name is aBlobfish or just Blobfish. I go to a college specialized in art, but after it I will be starting my studies in law to become a lawyer. This is my first ever FiveM server but I've been on long enough to know basic stuff and most of the rules. People active during EU times probably already know me as I like to complain in the chat a lot and generally get on the nerves of pubcops, or because I may have helped someone with something, not really sure.

Anywho, been an epic gamer since I got my first computer at the age of eight years old. Favourite games are Fortnite and Roblox. Parker is my #1 simp. Not because I like him, it's just that he won't leave me be.

And before one of you says: "But aBlobfish what is that thread title, I thought you were a 12 year old little boy because of your voice!?" It's my accent.. I am not a little boy I swear. But you can go ahead and call me that and I will shoot your kneecaps.

With love, signed
aBlobfish

Zack

Resigned Commissioner | 2019
Staff member
Management
Civilian Director
Jun 16, 2019
I'm only here to see the simps get obsessed over a new gamer girl.

KaanMD

CO Supervisor, Engineer FD
Support Team
Mar 9, 2020
I completely +1 Zack's comment and i would like to experience and see the simps ingame and on the forums. Take care, if you need something my DM's are always open. See you ingame! :)