Recent content by Yo_Pedro2333

BCDOJRP Portal
Visit the BCDOJRP Portal to access CAD, Applications, Documents and more!
Open Portal
  1. Y

i dint do any thing that bad tho pls im sorry ive done a ban apeel every day since pls i only...

i dint do any thing that bad tho pls im sorry ive done a ban apeel every day since pls i only got fiveM to play on blain its the only good rp server i no not to fuck around anymore an rp srvers i guess i was hella pissed also bc u dint talk to me befor u ban me and i was a part of the 9/11...
  2. Y

yoo y did u ban me for trolling when i wasnt even moving and u dint even talk to me

yoo y did u ban me for trolling when i wasnt even moving and u dint even talk to me
  3. Y

i want to report the admin that ban me then be im not lieing and im getting hella pissed off...

i want to report the admin that ban me then be im not lieing and im getting hella pissed off this kid named Flander band me i not lieing ab anything my ban apeel s all real i dont get what i did some one is supost to talk to u befor u get ban
  4. Y

i dont no what i did but i was bad fr]or trolling and i wasint even moving or doing anything...

i dont no what i did but i was bad fr]or trolling and i wasint even moving or doing anything wrong i wasnt even talked tooo ab it i dont understant and noone will help